Register for a practitioner wholesale account and order direct from us for your Dispensary or Pharmacy
Please read our definition of a qualified practitioner or LIVE CHAT to ask
Complete the Registration form on this page following these steps;
- Complete the below online registration form
- Receive confirmation email acknowledging registration
- Wait before logging in to get your approval email, we take 24 to 48 hours to approve. You cannot Login yet
- Once approved you will receive an Approval email
- Login and access your MY ACCOUNT dashboard and start ordering
We process the order, take payment, pick, pack and ship Australia Post Express within 24 hours of orders weekdays
Registration will take up to 48 hours as we validate details, you will receive an email confirming your account activation. Please check your SPAM or TRASH box for the email as some system servers will automate these confirmations as SPAM.
Our products are exclusively supplied to healthcare professionals as described in Section 42AA of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 and retail sale should only occur after consultation with a patient. Dispensing pack is defined in TGO69 as follows: ‘in relation to complementary healthcare, [dispensing pack] means a pack which is to be supplied solely to complementary healthcare practitioners for supply to a person after affixing an instruction label following a consultation with that person.’
A consultation with a healthcare professional ought to provide a discreet area where patient privacy can be assured. The primary purpose of the business must be patient care and not retailing. The practitioner is expected to maintain accurate, complete and up to date clinical records; retain all patient records in a safe and secure area for the duration required by state or federal law.
We define a practitioner as a ‘Chiropractor, Dentist (including Hygienist, Prosthetics, Therapist), General Practitioner, Psychiatrists, Physician, Naturopath, Nutritionist, Optometrist, Osteopath, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist’ with the relevant qualifications from a recognised institution and a registered association.
Terms and Conditions
1. Regulatory Requirements
- Our products are practitioner prescribed complementary medicines listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.
- Our products are exclusively supplied to healthcare professionals as described in Section 42AA of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 and retail sale should only occur after consultation with a patient. Dispensing pack is defined in TGO69 as follows: ‘in relation to complementary healthcare, [dispensing pack] means a pack which is to be supplied solely to complementary healthcare practitioners for supply to a person after affixing an instruction label following a consultation with that person.’
- It is your responsibility to ensure that, in distributing any products, you comply with any applicable State and Federal laws including the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 regulating the public display and sale of goods. You agree to indemnify us in relation to any claim arising from the failure to observe any law regulating the public display and sale of goods that we sell you.
- Our products may not be advertised in print or electronic media without prior authorisation from us.
- The Prescribing Practitioner is required to demonstrate to our wholesalers and distributors that they are registered with a professional association including identifying the clinic or location where they conduct consultations. A complete list of approved professions can be found on our Find a Practitioner Page.
- As our products are ‘for practitioner dispensing only’ we do not sell to the general public, to find a practitioner you may choose to search on our Find a Practitioner page.
2. Registered Users
- You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
- On registration, you will be required to provide a password. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- Our services are intended to be used by registered users within Australia only.
- This registration and associated terms and conditions are specifically for wholesale practitioners ordering directly from Spectrumceuticals Pty Ltd for their ‘Dispensary or Pharmacy. On approval of registration the wholesale practitioner can access all TGA Listed dietary supplements and food product lines, pricing, delivery and payment details needed to transact. Access to practitioner publications and training material is also included. Wholesaler practitioners may need to provide records from time to time as evidence to Spectrumceuticals’ that they comply with in Section 42AA of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 as outlined above. This registration does not entitle the wholesale practitioner to order on 30 day credit account. A customer credit application can be sourced from our customer service manager on 1300 852 775.
3. Our Website Services Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age
4. Product Descriptions
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any description in error, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
5. Pricing & Ordering
- Each order you place is a separate contract, governed by these terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our products page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. If you have placed an order, we will fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware. v. We will accept or reject your order within Five (5) days. If we have not responded to you within Five (5) days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock. vi. You agree to notify us immediately if your business is transferred to another person or company. You agree that unless notification is made, you will be jointly liable with the transferee for any amounts incurred on your account with us after the transfer.
6. Freight & Delivery
- Express postage and courier within Australia is free for orders over $220 in value otherwise a $10.50 delivery fee is charged.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 2-5 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- Products will be at your risk from the time that they are delivered to the address specified by you when placing your order. To the extent permitted by law, Spectrumceuticals Pty Ltd will not be liable for any damage to the products or deterioration in the products after the products are delivered to the address specified by you.
- Delivery times mentioned in any quotation, order confirmation or elsewhere are approximate only and are not of any contractual effect. Unless contrary to any relevant law, Spectrumceuticals is not liable to you for failure to deliver any products or services by a particular date or dates and any delay in delivery will not extinguish your obligation to accept the products or services or to pay for them.
- Spectrumceutials Pty Ltd ships goods Australia wide, however at this time we do NOT accept international orders through our website, please contact us on 1300 852 775 to enquire about a special order.
- Our probiotics will maintain their full potency for 14 days at room temperature without refrigeration, however we include cold packs during shipment to keep the probiotics protected and help prevent exposure to extreme heat during postage.
- Risk in all products lies with you from the time of delivery to your specified delivery address. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment for all debts you owe to us. Until legal title passes to you, agree to store all products at your premises in a manner appropriate to their nature.
- For registered customers that have not been issued with approved credit limits (typically wholesale practitioners not ordering monthly at minimum), we will not dispatch ordered products until we have received payment in full.
- For wholesale and distributor customers with approved credit limits payment of invoices is due strictly 30 days from invoice date. The following conditions apply; Interest per calendar month will be payable to us on any outstanding amounts owed by the due date. In the case of overdue accounts you agree to pay on demand our costs of recovering any amount overdue including but not limited to the cost of time spent to recover the debt, our legal costs and merchant agent fees. The guarantor hereby guarantees payment to us of any money owing to us by you from time to time, and indemnifies us for any loss we suffer if you do not pay us the full value of any products we have sold to you. In order to secure payment of any amount owing to us, you and the guarantor charge in our favour any interest you or the guarantor have in any real property from time to time ad consent to our lodging a caveat to reflect our interest. The obligations in this clause survive termination of this agreement and are not affected if the guarantor ceases to hold a position within your organisation. To make payment of our accounts contact us on 1300 852 775 or email@example.com
8. Product Returns
- For wholesale practitioner customers, we undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is in a damaged condition on receipt of the delivery ordered directly from us and upon validation of the condition of the damaged stock by a representative of Spectrumceuticals Pty Ltd. Call customer service to notify us on 1300 852 77
9. Site Access
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
11. Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text either belongs to us is used pursuant to a licence to use those materials.
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or are used pursuant to a license to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
15. Force Majeure
- If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Thirty (30) days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven (7) Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us.
- Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
Spectrumceuticals Pty Ltd
ABN: 97 160 833 849
Unit 10/5 Narabang Way Belrose,
NSW, 2085, Australia
Phone: 1300 852 775
Fax Orders and Account Applications: (02) 9475 5310
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email orders: email@example.com
Email accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org