PapainPro is a bio-fermented food containing fresh papaya and pomegranate seed cultured with 6 probiotic strains. The bio-fermentation process produces a unique food concentrate containing a combination of vitamins, nutrients and enzymes.
Our bio-fermentation process promotes the growth of gut friendly prebiotic and probiotic bacteria, to assist good intestinal flora.
Papaya contains papain, alpha amylase and protease enzymes essential for digestive health. Papain is a bio-active substance found in the latex of the green papaya fruit.
Our lactic acid bio-fermentation process takes place in a humidity-controlled plant where our ingredients are combined in a liquid base and are inoculated with a 6-strain bacterial culture including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium lactis and Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii). Our bio-fermentation process produces a unique food concentrate containing short-chain fatty acids and a combination of vitamins, nutrients and enzymes.
The addition of probiotic strains supports beneficial intestinal flora and helps to maintain a healthy immune system.
We source 100% Australian-cultured probiotics.
The key benefits of bio-fermentation include:
- changes in the structure of the ingredients, therefore enhancing the micronutrients
- increased bio-availability of the ingredients, allowing for better absorption
- health benefits provided by the natural byproducts, including digestive enzymes, vitamins and short-chain fatty acids.
Our bio-fermented foods are:
- 99% sugar free with a low glycaemic index
- palatable due to the vegetable glycerin base
- gluten and dairy free
- GMO free and free from pesticides and herbicides
- vegan friendly