Elanature Turmeric with Ginger and Black Pepper is a bio-fermented food containing 65% active curcuminoids. The ingredients are cultured with 6 Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium probiotic strains to enhance the bio-fermentation process.
Our lactic acid bio-fermentation process takes place in a humidity-controlled plant where our ingredients are combined in a liquid base and are inoculated with a 6-strain bacterial culture including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium lactis and Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii). Our process produces a unique food concentrate containing short-chain fatty acids and a combination of vitamins, nutrients and enzymes.
The addition of probiotic strains supports beneficial intestinal flora and helps to maintain a healthy immune system.
We source 100% Australian-cultured probiotics.
The key benefits of bio-fermentation include:
- changes in the structure of the ingredients, therefore enhancing the micronutrients
- increased bio-availability of the ingredients, allowing for better absorption
- health benefits provided by the natural byproducts, including digestive enzymes, vitamins and short-chain fatty acids.
Our bio-fermented foods are:
- 99% sugar free with a low glycaemic index
- palatable due to the vegetable glycerin base
- gluten and dairy free
- GMO free and free from pesticides and herbicides
- vegan friendly