Elanature Turmeric with Ginger and Black Pepper is a bio-fermented food containing 65% active curcuminoids. The ingredients are cultured with 6 Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium probiotic strains to enhance the bio-fermentation process.
Our lactic acid bio-fermentation process takes place in a humidity-controlled plant where our ingredients are combined in a liquid base and are inoculated with a 6-strain bacterial culture including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium lactis and Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii). Our process produces a unique food concentrate containing short-chain fatty acids and a combination of vitamins, nutrients and enzymes.
The addition of probiotic strains supports beneficial intestinal flora and helps to maintain a healthy immune system.
We source 100% Australian-cultured probiotics.
The key benefits of bio-fermentation include:
- changes in the structure of the ingredients, therefore enhancing the micronutrients
- increased bio-availability of the ingredients, allowing for better absorption
- health benefits provided by the natural byproducts, including digestive enzymes, vitamins and short-chain fatty acids.
Our bio-fermented foods are:
- 99% sugar free with a low glycaemic index
- palatable due to the vegetable glycerin base
- gluten and dairy free
- GMO free and free from pesticides and herbicides
- vegan friendly
WE SHIP TO MANY COUNTRIES
Please note that the ordering countries customs, duties, taxes and regulatory compliance are the responsibility of the customer.
NEW ZEALAND customers please contact our distributor NUTRISEARCH
Singapore, Malayasia and Thailand customers please contact our distrubutor Verita
Please register as either a International Patient or International Wholesaler (for healthcare practitioners only) on this website to see if your country is available to ship to.