Please see a qualified healthcare practitioner. We do not sell to the general public, nor do we provide medical advice.
What you need to do prior to ordering;
- Patients MUST have a prescribing practitioner otherwise the application will not be processed
- Patients please complete the below registration form inclusive of practitioner details
- You will receive an immediate email notification to inform you we have received your registration – you cannot log in yet
- We will approve if all details are correct within 24 hours Monday to Friday
- You will receive an Approval email within 24 hours Monday to Friday
- You can now login after the Approval email
Please note when you do order;
- We process the order, take payment by PayPal or VISA Mastercard only
- We ship by Australia Post Express anywhere in Australia for flat fee of $10.50 or free for orders over $220
Upon registration, please check your SPAM or TRASH box for the email as some system servers will automate these confirmations as SPAM.
Terms and Conditions
1. Registered Users
- You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
- On registration, you will be required to provide a password. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- Our services are intended to be used by registered users within Australia only.
- Patient registration – A patient may order from this website after the validation of the Prescribing Practitioner details by Spectrumceuticals Pty Ltd. Patients along with registration details must provide a prescription or a signed list of products on the registered Prescribing Practitioner’s letterhead and either;
- upload on this registration page in PDF format
- or fax to (02) 9475 5310
- or email to email@example.com
- A ‘prescription’ needs to specify all of the following conditions;
- the patient’s full name and date of birth
- the practitioner’s contact details and association provider number
- the date the prescription was dispensed and expiry day
- recommendation should include substance or product name and dosage level. A prescription is valid for 2 years.
2. Our Website Services
Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
3. Product Descriptions
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any description in error, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
4. Pricing & Ordering
- Each order you place is a separate contract, governed by these terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our products page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. If you have placed an order, we will fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We will accept or reject your order within Five (5) days. If we have not responded to you within Five (5) days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- You agree to notify us immediately if your business is transferred to another person or company. You agree that unless notification is made, you will be jointly liable with the transferee for any amounts incurred on your account with us after the transfe
5. Freight & Delivery
- Express postage and courier within Australia is free for orders over $220 in value otherwise a $10.50 delivery fee is charged.
Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 2-5 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- Products will be at your risk from the time that they are delivered to the address specified by you when placing your order. To the extent permitted by law, Spectrumceuticals Pty Ltd will not be liable for any damage to the products or deterioration in the products after the products are delivered to the address specified by you.
- Delivery times mentioned in any quotation, order confirmation or elsewhere are approximate only and are not of any contractual effect. Unless contrary to any relevant law, Spectrumceuticals is not liable to you for failure to deliver any products or services by a particular date or dates and any delay in delivery will not extinguish your obligation to accept the products or services or to pay for them.
- Spectrumceutials Pty Ltd ships goods Australia wide, however at this time we do NOT accept international orders.
- Our probiotics will maintain their full potency for 14 days at room temperature without refrigeration, however we include cold packs during shipment to keep the probiotics protected and help prevent exposure to extreme heat during postage.
- Risk in all products lies with you from the time of delivery to your specified delivery address.
- For patient customers we will not dispatch ordered products until we have received payment in full.
7. Product Return
- Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“C&C Act”) defines a consumer. Under the C&C Act we are a supplier of goods to you, and as a consumer the C&C Act gives you statutory guarantees.
- Schedule 2 of the C&C Act; and those statutory guarantees, all of which are given by us to you if you are a consumer. If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act of our goods then we give you a warranty that at the time of supply of those goods to you, if they are defective then we will replace the goods.
- If you wish to return a damaged product, you must call 1300 739 278 and speak to a customer service representative.
8. Site Access
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text either belongs to us is used pursuant to a licence to use those materials.
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or are used pursuant to a license to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
13. Force Majeure
- If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Thirty (30) days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven (7) Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
Spectrumceuticals Pty Ltd ABN: 97 160 833 849
Unit 10/5 Narabang Way
Belrose, NSW, 2085, Australia