Practitioner Patient Billing Terms and Conditions
1. Regulatory Requirements
- Our products are practitioner prescribed complementary medicines listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods. Our products are exclusively supplied to healthcare professionals as described in Section 42AA of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 and retail sale should only occur after consultation with a patient. Dispensing pack is defined in TGO69 as follows: ‘in relation to complementary healthcare, [dispensing pack] means a pack which is to be supplied solely to complementary healthcare practitioners for supply to a person after affixing an instruction label following a consultation with that person.’
- A consultation with a healthcare professional ought to provide a discreet area where patient privacy can be assured. The practitioner is expected to maintain accurate, complete and up to date clinical records; retain all patient records in a safe and secure area for the duration required by state or federal law.
- We define a practitioner as a ‘Chiropractor, Dentist (including Hygienist, Prosthetics, Therapist), General Practitioner, Psychiatrists, Physician, Naturopath, Nutritionist, Optometrist, Osteopath, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist’ with the relevant qualifications from a recognised institution and a registered association.
- Prior to us completing your registration for an indirect sale to your patient utilising our Practitioner Patient Billing and Delivery Service we do require that you disclose your profession, the institution you gained your qualifications and the association you are registered with as a professional healthcare practitioner.
2. Registered Users
- In order to access the services provided on this website, you must become a registered user. You must complete registration by providing certain information as set out on our registration page.
- You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
- On registration, you will be required to provide a password.
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- Our services are intended to be used by registered users within Australia only. This registration and associated terms and conditions are specifically for practitioners referring patients to order directly from Spectrumceuticals Pty Ltd.
- On approval of registration the practitioner can access all TGA Listed dietary supplements information and food product lines and pricing needed to prescribe. Access to practitioner publications and training material is also included.
- This registration does not entitle the wholesale practitioner to order on 30 day credit account. A customer credit application can be sourced from our customer service manager on 1300 852 775.
3. Our Website Services
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age
4. Product Descriptions
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any description in error, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
5. Pricing to Patients
- All prices are set and calculated from our recommended retail prices.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
- Our price list can be accessed from our products page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current.
- Spectrumceuticals provide no advice or consultation to patients other than acting as customer service liaison for the payment, fulfilment and tracking of the shipment.
6. Fulfilment of Practitioner Patient Prescriptions
- All patient orders are prepaid by Mastercard, VISA or PayPal. We will not dispatch ordered products until we have received payment in full.
- Express postage and courier within Australia is free for orders over $220 in value otherwise a $10.50 delivery fee is charged.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 2-5 business days depending on your location within Australia.
6. Payment of Rebate
- By registering with the Spectrumceuticals practitioner patient billing service you agree for Spectrumceuticals to accrue a rebate generated from the referral of our ‘for practitioner dispensing only’ formulations prescribed to your patients.
- All financial transactions are between the patient and Spectrumceuticals for the dispensing of prescriptions.
- All rebates accrued will be paid directly to the practitioners provide bank account on a quarterly basis.
- Paid quarterly rebates are calculated on net invoiced sales after GST, discounts and freight charges.
- All prices are set and calculated from our recommended retail prices, we have no facility to vary these prices on a patient by patient basis.
- The practitioner will be notified by email as patients register with our services and the practitioner can view the prescribed formulations by patient online to ensure compliance.
- The practitioner also has online visibility to any amounts accrued on an order by order basis and any monies owing. The rebate amount is a fixed percentage and only disclosed upon registration.
- Maintenance of practitioner profile details inclusive of bank accounts are the responsibility of the practitioner.
- Wholesale Practitioner orders by the practitioner are excluded from Practitioner Patient Billing rebates, only orders direct to patient at retail price qualify.
7. Site Access
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice.
- Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools.
- The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites.
- Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website.
- Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text either belongs to us is used pursuant to a licence to use those materials.
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or are used pursuant to a license to use them.
- Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
12. Force Majeure
- If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Thirty (30) days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven (7) Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website.
- However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us.
- Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
Spectrumceuticals Pty Ltd
ABN: 97 160 833 849
Unit 10/5 Narabang Way
Belrose, NSW, 2085, Australia
Phone: 1300 852 775
Fax Orders and Account Applications: (02) 9475 5310